Sunday, February 1, 2015

Day 16: Something That Never Fails to Make Me Feel Better

A puppy with hiccups. Seriously, if you’ve never seen it, you should. Sadly, I’ve never managed to get a video of it, but I found this super cute video on youtube of a puppy with hiccups. Alathea used to get them fairly often, and Cosette and Leaf get them. Leaf especially gets them when she’s nervous. She comes up to me with these big eyes, and suddenly her whole body bounces with a hiccup. What is really adorable is the fact that they never seem to quite know what is happening when they have hiccups. It's like, "Mom...my whole body is an earthquake...what are we gonna do about this?"
 

And then, because I wanted to use one of my own videos, another thing that makes me feel good is the welcome home I get from the dogs, especially Leaf. I swear I somehow managed to rescue the neediest puppy in all of India. But, oh buddy, is she ever glad to see me when I get home. From anywhere.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment