Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Day 18: And Here We Toddle, Off to Bed

Today’s question is “what do you wear to bed?” Awfully personal, don’t you think? Eh, no, neither do I. At least not considering my typical nightclothes. The vast majority of people who know me have seen my nightclothes at some time. Often, it is every time they see me. But I’ll put this straight right now. I am not one of those people who wears PJs out and about, or who rushes home after work or a night out, desperate to change into my jammies. I do not understand those very weird people.
I have pajamas. I even have a onesie, which is quite cozy. I just got some flannel at Goodwill because it is a Where the Wild Things Are pattern and I intend to make myself some flannel PJ pants out of it (it’s really cute fabric). But I typically wear jeans and a t-shirt to bed. Or jeans and a hoody if it is cold. I hate sweat pants. I don’t wear them during the day or at night. Drawstring pajama pants are ok, especially flannel (and especially when I make my WTWTA pants :~) ), but I’m just a lot more comfortable in jeans. Most people say they can’t sleep in jeans, and I know a lot of people change out of their jeans as soon as they get home, but I sleep in them, swim in them, whatever. I just like them. Plus that way, I am ready for anything. If Santa Claus comes and tries to eat my family, I can jump out of bed, fully clothed and run to their aid. I don’t have to worry about what I am wearing. Anyway... 

No comments:

Post a Comment