Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Day 26: I Like My...

I like my eyes. They’re hazel and they change colours. They’re a mix of brown and green with an outer ring of grey, but sometimes they’re much more green and sometimes more brown. I’ve been told numerous times that they look better when I wear contacts, and to a point, I agree. But then I wonder if looking good is really that big of a deal, and I decide to just be lazy and wear my glasses.
I used to be very unhappy that my eyes are so bad that I need glasses to see anything. And they’re different prescriptions, so even trying to read a book close up doesn’t work. One is still strained more than the other. But I don’t mind it anymore (getting glasses at the age of 5 helped me get very used to them). In fact, I love taking my glasses off and watching the Christmas lights. They’re even prettier than usual without my glasses :~) So in both form and function, I like my eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment