Friday, February 13, 2015

Day 28: These Are a Few of My Favourite Things

Song:
At the moment, I love the song Wake Me Up by Avicii. I like the music and the lyrics. The whole thing is just amazing.

Book:
Les Miserables. Especially this copy, which has been on 4 different continents with me.

State:
Maine. It has been a while since I have been there, and I've only been twice, but it remains one of my favourite states I've visited.
This is a photo from 2008, the last time I was in Maine.


Author:
C.S. Lewis.
 
 

Actor:

David Tennant

Never would have thought I'd say Leonardo DiCaprio was a favourite...
 
  
Actress:
Maggie Smith


TV show:
Serious with a bit of comedy---Supernatural

Comedy with a bit of serious---Community



Movie:
If you don't know what this movie is, you should probably go back to
your childhood and redo it because it sucked.

 "Ryan, some things in here don't react well to bullets."
"Yeah, like me. I don't react well to bullets."
The Hunt for Red October 


Colour:


Restaurant:
How lame is it that my favourite restaurant is Taco Bell? Very lame, but I don't care. And I especially like going to Tbell with my Mom.


Drink:
Thai iced tea. So incredibly bad for me, but whatever.

Food:
Pecan pie. And cheese. Not together...

Quote:
I actually posted this once, and had someone mock me for posting it. No surprise, he was the main person who would shhh me, or try to get me to pretend I wasn't affected by things. Needless to say, I ignored him.





 

No comments:

Post a Comment