Saturday, January 17, 2015

Day 1: Introduction


I’ve been looking at various blog challenges and such to decide what I want to do. Should I do a 52 week blog which is one a week, or should I do a month long challenge with a blog a day? So many choices.
The one I decided on is a blog a day for the time that my folks are in FL. I’ll have a lot of time to myself, and writing will be a good way to fill that time. I’ll do my best to actually do a blog a day. And yes, I am going to be lazy and use this introductory blog as one of the days.
I combined a couple of challenges to get the correct number of blogs, hopefully I don’t have any that will be repetitive. At the moment though, it looks like my biggest challenge will be keeping my darling Marius off of the keyboard while I type. He likes how warm my laptop is. I’ll just have to take time to write while he is asleep. Although I usually take that time to get some knitting done. Basically he is a psycho when he’s awake and it’s too cold for him to spend the day outside.
Even if it is a bit of a challenge though, I need to spend more time writing. I haven’t done nearly enough of it lately, and that’s not a good habit to get into. I don’t plan to continue this daily writing when my parents are back, but hopefully I will at least be in a bit of a habit of writing, and will be more firm about making time to write.
I may post some other blogs during this time, which have nothing to do with the challenge. We'll see how ambitious I get :~)
Interaction would be great. Leave a comment. Let me know what you think. Let me know how I can improve my blog. Tell me something I should write about.

No comments:

Post a Comment