Friday, January 30, 2015

Day 14: Weird Things You Do When You’re Alone

I actually do pretty much the same things when I’m home alone as I do when I am home with people. I guess I’m more likely to watch a movie in the middle of the day, or stay up all night and then take a nap on the couch with one of the dogs in the middle of the afternoon. I don’t really do anything extra strange. Though, one time, I roasted marshmallows in our wood stove and made myself s’mores while I was home alone. I don’t think that is all that strange though. It seems like common sense to me.  
I make goofy wookie noises, but ask my Mom, I do that when others are home too. Although I will say that I do make weird noises a lot more when I am home alone, but that is merely because there is no one around to tell me I am annoying and I should shut up.
I tend to cook more, just because I don’t have to worry about being in anyone else’s way in the kitchen, but that’s not weird.
Hmmm….I’ve been thinking and thinking, and I really can’t come up with anything weird that I do when I am alone. I guess maybe I think out loud more when I’m the only one in the house, but otherwise, I’m just as weird when there are others home. Which either shows a refreshing amount of honesty or the sad fact that I am really just a very strange person and not bothered about who knows.

No comments:

Post a Comment