Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Day 5: 5 Places I Want to Visit

1. Mongolia
Not sure why, but I’ve wanted to go to Mongolia for years. And then reading Horse Boy made me want to go even more.

 
 
 
 
2. Romania
I read a book called Fell which was set in Romania, and since that, I’ve wanted to go. The descriptions were so beautiful, and it sounds like a place I would enjoy visiting.

 
 
 
3. Rajasthan

Lots of people have told me that it is one of their favourite places in India, and it sounds amazing. Also, there is an animal rescue there that I want to volunteer with.


 
 
4. Iceland
It just looks so gorgeous. If you don’t agree, watch The Secret Life of Walter Mitty…
 
 
 
 
5. Antarctica.
Because how cool would that be? :~)
 



Obviously, since these are places I want to go, and have not been, these are not my photos. I did a google image search and found them all. One day...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment