Thursday, May 2, 2013

Day 7-Playing tour guide



·        My camera came back to life!!!

·        David’s excitement about the knives in the market

·        All the questions I was able to answer about the market and Ooty. Though I definitely couldn’t answer them all.

·        Talking about camp, and the great things that happened, and changes that could be made to improve it.

·        Realizing that I am actually staff here. I have been involved with other Freedom Firm events, and helped to make a difference here, but now I am staff. I feel more ownership in the work that happens here. It is a powerful thing.

·        Hanging out at the Malsteads’ while we waited for the Americans to arrive.

·        Talking about books and movies and boys and all sorts of other things with Kavi and Rachael.

·        Going to Willy’s for a late dinner

·        “It’s a hard flavour to describe, but it’s definitely blue.”

·        All of the laughter

·        The looks the guys at Willy’s gave us when we were all laughing so hard

·        David’s story about peeing on the roof. 

No comments:

Post a Comment