Thursday, May 2, 2013

Day 6-Leaving camp



·        Kayaking with Madeline, Pradeep, David, and Sylvia

·        Seeing Langurs by the water

·        Upma for breakfast

·        Helping to tear down tents with Pradeep and the Americans

·        Firefighting.

·        The gorge walk.

·        Climbing a tree with Chocolate

·        Helping girls cross the stream with Ben. So much for my last dry pair of jeans. :~)

·        Footwashing. The things Ben said when he washed my feet, about how special I am to God, and that God dances over me because I bring him joy.

·        Holding hands with Madeline while we walked back to camp.

·        The ride back to Ooty in the truck

·        Sharing camp jokes a few more times before we parted ways.

·        Hearing how a message I sent a couple of months ago was something that really made a difference in a friend’s life, and was prompted by the Holy Spirit, not just something I wrote.

·        The American guys talking about how they would be more refreshed going home, in spite of the lack of sleep and everything we did.

·        Diagnosing my injured foot with Madeline. Neither of us like doctors, so we determined I didn’t need one :~)

No comments:

Post a Comment