Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Dreamer

What is my dream in one sentence?
I had this question asked of me a few weeks ago. Actually, everyone at this conference had it asked of us. I don’t know how any of the others felt about it, but I was a little stumped. I could answer the question, “What is your dream in one monologue.” or, “What is your dream in pamphlet form.” You know, something like that, which gives a bit more space for my dream. It wouldn’t even have to be a book. Just something a little longer than one sentence.
What is my dream in one sentence? Hmmm...that’s a tough one. My dreams have always been multi-faceted. And I know that with God, I don’t ever have to choose a smaller dream. But still, it is good to have enough focus that I can bring that dream down into smaller wording.
I would have to say that the following is my dream in one sentence:

To use the unique, random gifts/talents/interests God has given me to touch people where they are, even in ways that may seem a little weird to others.

What is your dream in one sentence? Leave a comment and let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment