Sunday, April 15, 2012

I think

This is something I posted on Facebook in 2009. I was thinking about it earlier today, and thought I should repost it. Enjoy. 


I THINK... 

I think that it is a good thing that I cannot see the plans of God... 

I think that poetry is simply how you express emotion with your hands... 

I think that abortion is pretty much, if not definitely, the worst crime... 

I think that one day we will look back on so much of what worries us now, and laugh... 

I think that it is good for us that God has a sense of humour... 

I think that many problems would be solved if Christians really cared for others the way they cared for themselves... 

I think that a little girl who has a horse as a best friend is the luckiest little girl... 

I think that friends of all ages (even those you don't realize are friends) are what truly make you who you are... 

I think that deep, intense conversations are one of the ultimate ways to deepen a friendship... 

I think that a true friend is the next best thing to family... 

I think that dancing in the rain is something that everyone should do at least once in their life... 

I think that swearing shows a decided lack of intelligence... 

I think that one of the most humbling experiences is serving people who would be considered socially below you... 

I think that memories would be the worst thing to lose... 

I think that when one person in a group is completely honest, that is when you see everyone's true colours... 

I think that things are blown way out of proportion a lot... 

I think that tragedy goes a long way in defining who you are... 

I think the worst thing a friend can do is to not be there for you... 

I think that sometimes, life cannot be determined by good or bad, but by how you react to either... 

I think that everyone should find at least one book that they can absolutely get lost in... 

I think God weeps when He watches us more than we realize... 

I think also that God smiles more than we would guess... 

I think that the ability to think is one of the best and worst gifts we have been given... 

I think that sorrow draws people together much faster and more solid than joy in many cases... 

What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment