Sunday, April 8, 2012

Come Awake

Christ is risen from the dead
Trampling over death by death
Come awake, come awake
Come and rise up from the grave

(Matt Maher-Christ has Risen)


Joy unspeakable that won't go away
And just enough strength to live for today
So I never have to worry what tomorrow will bring
Cause my faith is on solid rock, I am counting on God
(Desperation Band-Counting on God)


This Easter has been far more intense for me than any other Easter I can remember. Perhaps the reason is because of all that God has done for me lately. Because I have let go of myself, and accepted His will. And there is no other place that is better to be. 




There's nowhere else
That I'd rather be
Than dancing with You
As You sing over me
There's nothing else
that I'd rather do
Lord than to worship You
(Darrell Evans-My God Reigns)

My soul rejoices in God, the most pure joy possible. And Easter is a wonderful time to embrace the joy that God has for me; the desires he has put in my heart, and the way he has brought those desires to fulfillment. 
When Jesus died, he paid the price for all of my sins. And when he rose, he gave me reason to live, and a way to know God's will and enter into it. He is my reason to sing, my reason to live, my reason for everything. And nowhere can I find more joy than within God's will. 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Laura! You have the most interesting blog! I am sorry for your loneliness...I am afraid I would feel very similar and also probably have culture shock. You are quite an adventurer and have such a good heart! It's commendable how you love to help people. I look forward to seeing you when you return home. My husband and I both miss our visits with you and Rayme! Is there a date set that you will be coming home? I was thinking it is in June right? Hang in there and know that we are thinking of you.
    Hugs~ Risa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Risa! I was just thinking about you yesterday. I am supposed to get home on June 8 around midnight. I'm glad you're enjoying the blog, and I am looking forward to seeing you. I'm sure Reme is too :~)

    ReplyDelete