Thursday, May 29, 2014

Favourites of the Week 13/4-19/4

Sunset from the train. Water and sunsets are two things I have way too many pictures of. It's something of an addiction...



This guy was trying to calm his horse who wanted to run down the hill. Most of the guys I've seen stay on their cart no matter what, and don't make much of an effort with their horses. So it was nice to see this guy actually taking care of his horse. 

Camouflage dog...

This was at a place where people come to bathe in the river, believing that it will give them a free ticket to heaven. Men are there in shorts and no shirts, or just in their underwear, but women still have to stay covered up, even when bathing. Many of the women were very serious, collecting water in jars, or just sort of sitting and watching others, but once in a while, I'd notice small groups of women throwing water at each other and laughing and chatting. Just sort of a different side to things.

Pretty sure I just like this because of the colours and the flow of the fabric. Nothing major about it.

They have the statue of their 'god' with his back turned to them. I thought that seemed significant. They're coming to basically wash their sins away, and he's not even acknowledging them.

This little guy was just so cute. Someone was feeding scraps to him and his brother, and I thought he was adorable

This one picture has so much in it, I'm not sure what I like the best about it. I guess the combination of everything. I have separate pictures of each element, and they're ok, but not all that great. I really like this picture though, with all of them together. 

They were filming a movie across the river, and this little girl sat there staring at the actresses for a long time. She was probably supposed to be begging, but she took a break to just be a little girl and watch the actresses in their beautiful dresses.

Again, no real reason. I just like it. Which I'm ok with

No comments:

Post a Comment