Monday, March 24, 2014

Favourites of the Week: 16/3-22/3

Nothing too profound this week. Perhaps next week... we'll see. Definitely some that I like, I didn't have to search for favourites or anything, but no deep thoughts on them :~) And yes, I'll try to get some normal blogs posted before next week's photo blog...


kind of a reminder of why I am here...


This cow was so relaxed. There were people working all around, and she just didn't even care.

I like this picture because I look really happy. I probably won't post too many selfies in here, but I like this one.

No real reason. Just like how it turned out

I was taking pictures of this guy, and when he saw me, I thought he'd be annoyed, but he stopped and posed for me instead. I like it when people do that. It makes me feel like less of a jerk for taking their pictures.

This was one of my favourite pictures from the wedding. It turned out a little blurry, but everyone looks so happy. There was a part where the bride and groom had to take turns standing up and pouring rice over the other's head. Whenever the bride had to stand, she would stand on the hem of her saree, and almost fall over. Each time it happened, there was more and more laughter. Overall, the wedding was a very solemn affair, so this picture shows a little bit of levity in it.

I like the togetherness in this photo. And especially the husband's hands supporting the wife's hands. Sort of being her protector and whatnot. I couldn't understand what was happening, so I could be totally off, but that's what I think when I see it. They're working together to hold up the water jug. 
 
I was having a hard time getting any decent photos at the concert, then this one happened. Mainly because he's bald. I honestly think that if he had hair, it would be a crap picture. But the dark photo with an outline of light around everything was perfect.

The lyrics... need I say more?

No comments:

Post a Comment