Wednesday, November 27, 2013

10 Things

Something I did on FB and thought I'd repost here. With photos :~)

1. Most people think I have no people skills. That’s not true. I have brilliant people skills. When I feel like using them. I usually don’t think it’s worth it, so I don’t bother. I have better things to do with my time.

2. I don’t say “I love you” to someone unless I really mean it. And I am not just talking romantically. I don’t say it to friends/acquaintances unless I genuinely mean it. And I don’t like it when people say it to me when they don’t know me, and it’s just a thing to say.

3. My biggest fear in life is probably wasting my time. Making a wrong choice and ending up stuck doing something I am not supposed to be doing. Or not making a choice and sitting around waiting before realizing that I’ve been waiting for a year and nothing has happened at all.

4. If it wasn’t for the fact that I would lose my passport for assault, there is one person I know who I would beat the crap out of given half a chance. I’m not proud of this, but it’s true. In general, I wouldn’t do anything of that sort to someone. There is only one person who would get that reaction out of me.

5. I have become completely addicted to Doctor Who in this last year. It’s definitely my favourite tv show. Especially the seasons with David Tennant :~).

6. I really like my middle name. I think my parents chose a good one. But I don’t tell a lot of people what it is. It just feels a bit too personal.

7. The best movie I have seen since coming to India is Warm Bodies. Haven’t been very impressed with new movies recently, but this one was good. Who would have thought I’d like a zombie movie that much?

8. There’s this trail here that I have kinda decided must be one I am not supposed to take people on. It’s just one for Cosette and me to hike on. Tried to take my folks, but we just didn’t have time. Tried to take Carla, and she got really sick and we had to turn around halfway. I don’t think I’m gonna try to take anyone else.

9. Favourite colour? Purple. Pretty much my whole life for some reason.

10. I love dressing up and looking beautiful. I often don’t do it, because people make too big of a deal about it. But I really do enjoy it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment